Kanetwen cc protects the user’s privacy. No personal information will be disclosed to third parties without the user’s permission or due process.
Kanetwen cc gathers and will be in possession of the following private and personal information:
- Information provided by the user voluntarily – this information is used to provide a better service to users.
- Information automatically provided (e.g. cookies) – this information is gathered to better your browsing and interaction with Kanetwen cc.
- Google Analytics data is retained for 14 months.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follo-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
User Rights over Data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Data Protection and Data Breach
- Kanetwen cc has put reasonable steps in place to protect User data. If you require
specifics, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- In the
case of a data breach, all users will be informed within 48 hours
By using this website the User consents to the following:
- Kanetwen cc may use your personal information to communicate with the user from time to time. Users may indicate if they do not wish to receive such communications.
- Kanetwen cc may use user’s information for non-personal statistical purposes.
- Kanetwen cc retains the copyright in databases of personal information of users.